Saturday, June 30, 2012

Over 3 Weeks In Chastity

Yes Ma'am
Yes I'm over 3 weeks in chastity and actually over a month since my last orgasm. I still want to cum bad, but the horniness level has mellowed out for the time being anyway. I have another HOT session with the beautiful Mistress Cassandra planned tomorrow. I've been noticing a lot of precum leaking on my leg in the morning when I wake up. I've read alot about chastity, and everyone seems to say that you will become accustomed to the morning wood. I'm not sure if it's because I have a good size dick or it just hasn't been long enough to become accustomed yet, but I am by no means sleeping thru it. It is a small price to pay, however to please The Dicktator. She is an amazing Mistress, and I feel very fortunate to have found her. I think chastity with my Mistress is going to be permanent from now on. She is so good, and owns me so completely that I don't want to stop even if I could. I want to do a little survey just my own curiousity. How long should Mistress make me wait to cum, and how should I be allowed to cum? Take in mind it's been 32 days since my last orgasm, and I am new to chastity. Having said that please comment or email and let me know what you think. cocklocked4cassandra@gmail.com I did forget to mention the cage is back on with no problems as of yet. It just feels so right being on and pleasing my Mistress. Well I'm off to go on a nature hike. I will update tomorrow I promise so check back if you want the session details.

2 comments:

  1. Im happy that big dickie nickie has made an e-mail in my honor. BDN is a bit of work but I think I can break him. Now we are in the 6th week, time to get him in metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he decided otherwise. I meant the 4th week, this is the week that breaks the boys and you didnt make it. Better luck next time.

    MC

    ReplyDelete