Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chastity No Cumming: Ladies Please One At A Time

Whatever you say Ma'am
Wow what a night! So I'm on day 19 of chastity and was ordered to take off my cage by my Mistress due to a cut. Let's be clear here I wanted it to stay on she wanted it off to heal. So like a good boy I did what my lady wanted. I decide to go to my local watering hole tonight, where I usually always take a hottie home from. Holy shit take a number doesn't even begin to describe it. I want to state this before I proceed with the details. I have always been good with the ladies it's just a gift, but tonight I was in rare form. It's like they could smell my sexual frustration and were happy to help. Ok so back to the night at hand I walk into my local bar flirt with the girl at the front and make my way to the bar. I am just here to drink mind you, and happen to be friends with several employee's there. After about 30 minutes at the bar one of the waitresses comes up and starts making small talk. I ask her name and flirt like I always do it's just second nature to me. She comes back ten minutes later and wants to know if I'm going to be around when she gets off. Oh you want to know what she looks like huh? About 5' tall blonde, heart shaped ass, and cute as they come; definitely college age. I told her maybe with a wink and a smile. So about 20 minutes pass since that encounter when one of the ladies sitting at the table behind me ask if I have a light. I politely light her cigarette, and we exchange small talk no big deal. She goes back to her table, and I get a sigh of relief. After I finish another beer she comes over to me and whispers in my ear to ask me if I know where the Hampton Inn is? I say well yes of course of I do with a boyish grin. She says good meet me there in 30 minutes this is my room number. Yes this chastity is a bitch for me. Here I am just wanting a cold beer and a loud jukebox, but I now have two girls wanting to get frisky. I am here to tell you tonight is the closest I have come to breaking chastity hands down. I WANT TO FUCK. I hope the capital letters stated my desire well enough. So it's time for me to go or risk whatever punishment Mistress will give me for not obeying her strict command of NO cumming. I pay my tab tell the little hot blonde waitress I have to be up really early, but I will definitely catch her next time. We exchanged numbers and I headed for the door. Yes!! I did it I stayed in chastity for Mistress Cassandra I'm heading home with a hard dick, but nothing I can't handle. Then the hot brunette who was flirting with me on the way in decided to hit me up on the way out. SHIT! So I flirt with her for a few minutes, and she wants to know if I want to go to another place down the road when she gets off in 30 minutes. Take notes here if your looking for ways to pick up women otherwise disregard. I told her "If I come back in 2 weeks from now and you still remember my name, I might go out with you." Yes she will remember my name because everybody wants what they can't have, or at least what they think they can't have. Don't believe me. If your in chastity you want to CUM bad, right. All you have to do is pick, cut, or overpower the keyholder remove the device and pleasure yourself to no end, but you don't. Why? You want to serve, please, and obey your keyholder. You've been told your cock is off limits "you can't have it", and that makes you want it EVEN more right? Tonight was the hardest I've had since I started in chastity with Mistress bar none. I truly wanted to take one of those lovely ladies home and fill in the blanks because I promise a book could've been wrote about the things I would have done to her. I mean I don't even have a cage on right now, whose going to really know? I told you in my last post mental chastity had to be the toughest of all, and it turns out I knew what I was thinking. It's been 28 days since my last orgasm, and since I no longer get to decide when I cum I had to go home alone. Chastity is new to me. Going home from a bar alone is new to me. Not having an orgasm whenever I want is new to me, but being in chastity for Mistress Cassandra just feels so right. I can't explain it no more than I can explain quantum physics, it just is. Remember "Don't let your meat loaf", I'll post again soon check back.

2 comments:

  1. Now can you hold that discipline Mr stud? I certainly hope you will make me proud of you. Keep it up and heal very soon, because all of this is quite a concern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mistress it is quite a concern for me too I assure you I want the cage back on NOW. I consider myself as strong as they make em, but even Superman had his cryptonite. Rest assured this cock belongs to you I just don't know how to guit picking up women.

    ReplyDelete