Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 3 of Chastity

Locked in this plastic cock prison for three days now and I am Horny and not sure if Mistress is even gonna let me out for air tomorrow. I'm not sure if I deserve it, probably not. I will find out soon enough. I'm not really having much issues with the cb6000 as of yet. So here's to keeping my fingers crossed because I got a long way to go before it comes off. I can literally feel my balls full of cum now, and it's amazing to me how a month seems like an eternity when your talking about an orgasm. I just can't stop wanting to please and serve my Mistress Cassandra. I wonder if she even knows how very good she is at chastity control it's almost scary. I did put a rubber band around my device today to keep the plastic lock from clinking around. That's about all I got today too horny to think straight. Sleep tight don't let the cocklock bite( I know it's cheesy horny remember.) Keep checking back updated all the time folks. http://www.thedicktator.com/

3 comments:

  1. Follow instructions, don't cheat, be a good boy and you will be rewarded... it time :)

    -q-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry q I will only cum when Mistress gives me permission and now that you've seen my blog any pointers you can give me I would appreciate. Your blog is awesome btw I'm gonna put a link to it in my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now isnt this sweet, I just love having a stable.

    ReplyDelete