Saturday, June 23, 2012

Over 2 Weeks In Chastity

Strap on While Caged (great tits)
Well I'm past 2 weeks of chastity actually I'm on day 16. I still have my moments of extreme horniness, and find I sometimes reach down to stroke forgetting about my cage until my hand grips plastic. Then the realization sets in that I no longer own this cock, and no longer get to stroke without permission. I still hate pissing sitting down, but it's a must at least for the cage I wear and I fill it up. Mistress and I agreed that purchasing the shorter tube for the cb6000 would not be wise since I will not be able to fit in it. My next purchase of a chastity device will be a metal one from MatureMetal. I am hoping to get a session in tonight with Mistress Cassandra, and I know it will be HOT as always. Nothing like a nice set of big blue balls to start off the week with. I am pretty close to the one month mark since my last orgasm, which was on the 28th of May(5 more days to go). Will Mistress let me cum then? I have no idea that is her decision. I do hope when she grants me release, whenever that may be, that I'm allowed a few days uncaged to cum multiple times, but as I said you know who owns my cock. If you are in the market for a chastity device and are sure that chastity is something you really want I would offer the advice of not buying the cb6000. I would look into a metal one or even a belt. The only thing the cbxxxx series has going for it is that most all videos portray a guy wearing this device. Don't get me wrong it does work I can't touch myself or get out, but it has alot of downsides compared to other devices. I will update after our session to tell how it went, and probably how much hornier I am lol.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, keep up the good work and be a good slave for your Chastity Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a long way to go to be allowed free range stroking to multiples. Continue to be good, doing assignments, and attentive and you will get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm new to chastity and blogging so if there is something you want me talk about please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Mistress your wish is my command I will always try to please you.

    ReplyDelete