Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 6 of Chastity

Well it's been almost a week locked up in my cb6000 for Mistress Cassandra. I'm really surprised that the horniness let up a little today, but believe me my balls are extremely full. I have never done a tease and denial session till the other day with Mistress. I've never denied having an orgasm ever, when I jacked off it was to blow my load. It was a shock to myself to even consider chastity as an option having never denied myself pleasure. The hot sex with random women and masturbation had this guy cumming ALOT. So why enter into a chastity program with Mistress Cassandra anyways? I know what your thinking fuck all those hotties you can get. I still can't put my finger on why I wanted it so bad I just knew I needed it. I'm definitely ready for the humiliation assignments, and I have no idea what they are yet. I'm sure I'll have some pictures of some of them to put up. Tomorrow if you like to see locked cocks I will post a pic of me as hard as I can get in this device. All in all it's going great I can't wait to do another session with my Mistress, hopefully this Sunday. I still wake up pretty early from the morning wood and her cock saying let me the fuck out to stretch man. I'm curious if you've never done chastity or before you got chastised what was the longest you went without an orgasm? Leave a comment let me know just pick anonymous if you don't want to leave a name. I am ordering the shorter tube for the cb6000 and hoping it will work. I think alot of my problem comes from the morning wood pushing so hard on the cage. With the shorter cock tube the dick won't have a chance to get any kind of erection at all. I will definitely let you know how it goes, plus I have to schedule it with Mistress to watch me switch them out. I did order some more plastic locks today a 10 pack. I just don't like the real locks for some reason I guess because they can be picked. Yes I know the plastic lock could be cut off, but Mistress would know you cheated with a different # plastic lock. Yes everything can be defeated I'm sure because if one man can think it, another man can think of how to beat it. So it all comes down to pleasing your Mistress/Master plain and simple right. I'm a pleaser, Mistress is the teaser. I can only imagine how good it's going to feel to bust a nut in 24 more days, if I do get to then. Better than sweet tea and pecan pie. I'll give an update tomorrow. If I was weather man I would predict 80% horny with a chance of blue balls. Check out another one of Mistress Cassandra's chastity boys blog it is quite good. http://www.keyed4cassandra.wordpress.com/
Lol that's how I feel

2 comments:

  1. I hope you like your pet name, big dickie nickie. Well it beats little dickie donnie aka ldd. So I decided to get comments on if you get to fuk-a-hottie. Better hope your audience is compassionate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the name Mistress thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete